BVC Group, Inc. has brought their successful line of vacuum cups to stone and glass fabricators...
Posted by Mike McClaran on Jan 17th 2018
For CNC Stoneworking
BVC Group, Inc. has brought their successful line of vacuum cups to stone and glass fabricators. BVC vacuum cups for stone are lighter in weight than other cups. They take less effort to place, less money to buy, and they hold your slabs tighter.
- Holding power as much as double to your existing cups.
- No foam gasket needed to use, only if the cup has been damaged.
- Zero leaks with an absolute perfect rubber seal.
- Rubber tops and bottoms are identical and interchangeable.
- Almost 1/2 the weight of other stone cups with patented modular design for strength.
- Spindle collided with your cup? No problem when using BVC SS series cups. Just install the foam gasket in seconds, after running into the rubber lid.